Orlando Training Week
Welcome back to classroom training!
ACI Learning continues MIS Training Institute’s tradition of offering timely and in-demand courses in one convenient week. Build a program customized to your needs, network, and earn up to 32 CPEs. Plus, enjoy nearby attractions, including the Walt Disney World® resort.
IT Audit School — 4 Days
December 6-9 | 32 CPEs | Learning Level: Entry-Level | $2063
Join Jason Claycomb for an in-depth overview of IT audit and information from auditing standards, IT information, and many other essential topics all auditors should be familiar with. The course also covers database, network, business application, and transaction risks and controls.
Intermediate IT Audit School — 4 Days
December 6-9 | 32 CPEs | Learning Level: Intermediate | $2063
Immerse yourself in a risk and compliance approach to IT auditing to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets throughout the enterprise. Join Robert Clark to learn how to perform IT risk assessments, key audit and security frameworks, IT controls, database management systems, change management, network security, cloud computing, IoT, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Network Security Essentials — 3 Days
December 6-8 | 24 CPEs | Learning Level: Intermediate | $1833
Today, organizations depend on network technologies, yet these are subject to many risks that if not mitigated appropriately can result in substantial operational, financial, reputation, and strategic damages. In this course, Martin Green will teach you the fundamentals of network security, including key reference models and protocols, network risks and safeguards, security strategies, and risk analysis.
All Orlando Training Week students will have the opportunity to network with attendees and instructors at the hotel networking reception, Monday, December 6 between 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
ACI Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
How to Register
- Click on the ‘Learn More & Register’ button for the course or courses you wish to attend
- On the course details page, select 'Enroll in this Course'
- You will be taken to a Docebo login page where you can log in or register as a new user
Already have an account?
- If you already have an account with us, please use your login details.
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be taken to the course page which has the session options.
- In the right-hand corner, you will see the course price, including ‘Select session’. From the session dropdown, pick the course that mentions ‘Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista’ and click the ‘Add to Cart’ green button.
- If you wish to add more courses, click ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ and it will bring up a list of ACI Learning’s courses.
- If you are ready to purchase the course, click ‘VIEW CART’ or the cart icon in the top right-hand corner.
- You will then be taken through the checkout process which requires your details and card payment.
- If you are a new user, click ‘New user? Register’. Don’t worry, this will just create a free account so you can manage the courses you are registered on and have access to the course materials.
- A two-step form will appear, please accurately put your details in. This will only take a minute.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account registration. Simply click the link in the email and it will take you to a page that says your registration is complete, and below you will see a ‘Sign in option’. Please click this.
- Once you’re logged in, you can search the course you wish to register for in the top bar ‘Search content in the platform’. For example, IT Audit School
- Once you have found the course, follow steps 3-6 under ‘Already have an account?’
Below you will find a form — please fill this out with your contact details and one of our sales representatives will get in touch to assist with your registration or answer any questions you may have.
◼ ◼ ◼
Register with Confidence
Should the Training Week enact local restrictions on physical gatherings at the time of this event, ACI Learning will convert the Training Week to an online virtual event. This doesn't mean you will miss out on the key benefits of an in-person training week, in-fact the event will still deliver the same high-quality speakers and interactive education, including the option to network with other attendees and instructors.
◼ ◼ ◼
Course Cancellation Policy
If you can no longer attend the course, please review the cancellation policy below and provide written notice to ACI Learning at (508) 879-7999. Cancellation policies are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations received more than 46 days prior to the event start date will be entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $195.
You may elect to substitute another individual from your organization for the same event at any time without incurring an administrative fee of $195. Registrations are non-transferable to other events.
Cancellations received between 45-31 days prior to the event start date will be refunded 50% of the amount paid.
No refund will be given for cancellations received 30 days or less prior to the event start date.
Those who do not contact ACI Learning with written notice about their cancellation prior to the event date and who do not attend the Training Week are responsible for the full non-refundable, non-transferable tuition. Schedule/Instructor Changes: ACI may occasionally find it necessary to reschedule, relocate, cancel sessions and/or change instructors for courses and will give registrants advance notice of such changes. ACI will not be responsible for penalties incurred because of nonrefundable airfare purchases or hotel reservations.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area on a space-available basis at a rate of $155 per night with a $20 per night resort fee until November 12, 2021. After that date, your reservations may be made on a space-available, advertised-rate basis. To book your reservation, contact the hotel at +1 407-827-4000 and mention the ACI Learning room block or book online.